Thursday, January 14, 2010

Maclaren Carry Bag Baby B'air And Gogo Kidz Car Seat Attachment?

Baby b'air and gogo kidz car seat attachment? - maclaren carry bag

I travel a lot, now that I mean 14 months. It is usually a child in the back of the shorter flights, which is less than 2.5 hours, and because it is small, only 18 pounds, which makes it easy. The few times I've come to the host city told me I needed it for the launch and landing will be, I had to discuss, because there are two and still nursing ... anyway, that is the background.

I have a flight of up to 6 ... Well ... but I tried not mode of travel for the seat, I have a great jogging stroller, used, and I was not a problem because the weight limit of 80 pounds I've been the seat of the 'car, the bag in the night , and my diaper bag in it, then just take the baby, gave me a rock star baby stroller candy, similar to the Maclaren Quest and not ... Has anyone used any of these products and was very impressed or disappointed. I had to go the car seat pocket top ... I like to write all my stuff.

1 comment:

fooles.t... said...

Have you tried using Google to get this information?

Post a Comment