Saturday, January 9, 2010

Clearance Dinnerware Looking For Some Green Dinnerware With A Crackle Finish?

Looking for some green dinnerware with a crackle finish? - clearance dinnerware

A few weeks ago my husband and I were at the finish and saw some green food in the liquidation. Asian style is completed with a noise, and it was a nice green, almost like a bright jade. We do not buy because of budget at the time, but we've looked everywhere and can not find online, something like that. I did a Google image search and found an article, but the food is not round, square. I have tried to Bed Bath & Beyond, Linen N Things, Pier1, Ikea, Target, Macy's and eBay, but did not find them. Link and images. Thanks in advance

2 comments:

Karla R said...

I saw the dishes that you mention, and they are beautiful. Have you tried to go on E-Bay? That's how I set my dishes Tracy Porter found sold at Target.

Believe it or not - Walmart actually some dishes that are very similar to the target. If they are unable to pursue the goal - you can check-out at Walmart.

Have you tried talking to the CEO of Target? Perhaps one can say about them. Anyway - good luck!

A.C.Girl said...

Well, I have a link or something, but I have seen similar plates weekend Ross. If you have a close, I suggest you swing over there!
You may also like these (which may be outside the budget, though)

http://www.worldmarket.com/kitchen-table ...

Post a Comment