Monday, February 8, 2010

My Mom Spank Me With Hairbrush Mom Spanked Me With A Hairbrush Bare Butt ?

Mom spanked me with a hairbrush bare butt ? - my mom spank me with hairbrush

6. Years and still lost by a hair brush. I'm back and my mother spanking in the nude, as well!
I cheated a test, and it was a shock! I am old, to get myself in to? More fathers are at work and mother called him at work and said he would do the same for me when I go home, even when I sleep! That's 2 for 1, which spanking? The teacher called and told my parents I was 2 weeks after the arrest. Witch is wensdays Mondays and Fridays. For 1 ½ hours. The cleaning of the classrooms and everything. Also, not to the trial of 35-points? I think for my age, it's hard!

9 comments:

all8upch... said...

You cheated on a test and scored only 35? On a beating.

MamaBear said...

You're lucky, I have to stop. If you are at the school my son, who had been expelled.

Chris Colfer is a god! said...

lol.

DANGEROUSLY SEXY said...

y think bout this issue

Enigmati... said...

How often do you ask? I got a spanking at the 5th Year. Get over it and move on.

Beautifu... said...

grow

My Soldier is a daddy, too. said...

No. You are not too old. If you stop doing things that will not do, then you are no longer a costume will receive a beating.

Aimee said...

The same thing happened to me 2 in Class 6 and I was not good, but not a brush reallllllllllly just a crazy mother, suxs huh? In the 13-day

Lexi T said...

Yes, it's hard, but why on earth have you taken? lame!

Post a Comment