Friday, February 19, 2010

10 Meter Bazooka Why Are My Subwoofers Not Working Right??

Why are my subwoofers not working right?? - 10 meter bazooka

I just Bazooka Dual 10 "Subs, 300W power amp and box package. Everything has worked well for about 15 min. Then, for some reason they were both very quiet. The only way to know whether they worked really do feel Cone to see if they've moved. The green light from the amplifier turns on and I checked and checked again all the cables for damage, all is well. The amplifier on the wheel and located in my trunk, and I do not think that the problem is. My head unit is only a year when you were wired remote starter. my amp is a power is not enough to power the sub - Lake all the way. In the waiting for my father for his ohms. Until then no advice / pointers are impressive.

3 comments:

Suppa M said...

Check the RCA jacks behind the camera, sometimes tend to reduce, by a trip Ruff or accelerate. If this is not the case, check the fuses in the amplifier and the fuse holder from the battery. If this is not the problem going to a shop near the car and the fix should be quickly and inexpensively. Well good luck with the system.

Old Skool Noma said...

Check all connections for you when you played at a high volume may have something fried, I'm sorry to say but bazooka is not exactly the best record in the market, it is possible.

sk said...

Dude ur together to connect field not meatel wair one pice of car-THA, because tire tha cheak UR UR fuses and things ReWire

Post a Comment