Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hair Growth Acne Missed Periods , Hair Growth, Acne?

Missed Periods , Hair Growth, Acne? - hair growth acne

I started its rules by 11 years to 13 years my periods very irregular, because I visited the doctor and he said it was normal, and continued until a few months, I (now 19) I went to the doctor this last year and said it was normal, and that takes a while to get settled, but was more than 8 years of menstruation. But lately I've noticed a lot of werid acne and facial hair .. on the chin, but my periods are now normal, but PMS is terrible that begins about 2 weeks before the actual beginning of my time and when I cry my period, which lasts for days and is so painful, I had to fast .. I) also bumps my acne thick thighs (near my block because it is almost as large grains, but more shouldI see a doctor about this, or is it just a phase? Any help or suggestions, stories, etc. would be very grateful! Thank you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment