Monday, December 21, 2009

Great Small House Plans Can Anyone Give Me A Ballpark On Roofing And Siding For My House? Just A Ballpark Figure Would Be Great.?

Can anyone give me a ballpark on roofing and siding for my house? Just a ballpark figure would be great.? - great small house plans

I have a small Cape Cod, including 32 measures 'x 24' with a pitch of 12.8 I think. The house has a small upper floor but is mostly a two-story house. Not sure about the entire height of the house. I also have a small detached garage about 24 x 12 Any thought that this would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for before, offers entrepreneurs, but I fear that the RIP is goin to try for myself. My house was affected by hail and entrepreneurs who are wondering how the insurance company gives me. I will not tell you because I know you want to maximize what they can to me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment